Bring back the Jam
We have grown up loving jams or what we thought were jams that were made of real, whole fruit and brilliant ingredients. But, soon we realised that those jams barely had any fruit. Instead, those were made using ingredients that would do more harm than good viz. artificial/ unknown ingredients and loaded with refined ingredients.
The origin of jams may be unclear regarding when exactly they were invented but ALL the history of jams have one thing in common regarding the recipe : ONLY REAL FRUIT cooked with sweetener, then cooled and stored. The history mentions no use of additives, preservatives, emulsifiers, pectic, etc. in jams.
After all these years of enjoying breakfast as the most loved meal of the day, we must confess that for a good, scrumptious breakfast – JAMS are a must.
Just a dollop of jam on pancakes, waffles, toasted banana bread, , porridge, muesli can take your breakfast to another level.
And the solution is here – Jam mixes with only wholesome, clean ingredients and whole dried fruit.
- Make fresh, homemade, clean-labelled jam in less than 10 minutes (just add water)
- KNOW every single ingredient that goes into your breakfast because #EveryIngredientMatters
- Made using Prunes (rich in fiber), Chia seeds (plant protein), spices (great for you) and sweetened with jaggery
- Gluten free and gut friendly
- Vegan friendly, 100% plant based
- No refined sugar
- Brilliant Ingredients
- Same results every single time
- Can satisfy all sweet cravings in a very healthy way
CONSISTENCY : How a traditional, homemade jam is supposed to be.
TASTE : It has a deliciously delicate balance between tangy and sweet.
There is no limit to exploring ways to enjoy TNB Prune-Chia Jam! Keep exploring and share your #BrekkieAdventures with us on Instagram @thenibblebox
Any questions? Please write to us at email@example.com