- KNOW every single ingredient that goes into your pancakes
- Breakfast in Bed : Have fresh, fluffy, warm pancakes and dress them up exactly how you want
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Contains Raw banana flour (a prebiotic, good for gut)
- No Added Refined Sugar
- Zero Trans Fats
- Rich in healthy fats and plant protein
- Made using Aluminium-free baking powder
- Empty the contents into a bowl and add to this, measured mylk of choice, exactly as per the instructions on the pack. This is all you need to make the pancake batter. Mix it well. It is easy and you will not find issues of clumps. Use a fork, preferably, to mix.
- Give the batter a standing time of about 60 seconds. Mix it again.
- Meanwhile, grease a non stick (no other kind) pan really well and put it on heat. Greasing is a very important step. Heat : to be on medium (low will take them too long to cook and high will burn them quick).
- Now, pour measured 1/4th cup of the batter on the pan. We found this measurement to be perfect to make round, easy to flip, fluffy pancakes. More batter will make it difficult to flip. Although, smaller than this size will work too. There is absolutely no need to spread the batter, else the pancake won’t rise. Just pour the batter and let it cook.
- After about a minute, insert a metal spatula beneath the pancake : if it comes out clean, it is time to flip. Otherwise, let it cook for another 30 seconds and check again.
- When you flip, again add a little oil at the sides. You will appreciate the even browning on the cooked side, it always gets evenly browned. The other side gets cooked a little faster, so keep checking. Once cooked, take it off the pan.
- Follow the process, make stacks, dress them up and devour.
- Healthy fat – nut butter/ chopped nuts
- Compote or coulis – try to find or make your own berry or any fruit compote/ coulis. Choose jaggery or coconut sugar to sweeten if making at home. If buying from a store, find an unsweetened version.
- Maple/ agave – needed if your compote/ coulis is unsweetened
- Granola – it takes the aesthetics quite a few notches up and also adds fiber, protein and healthy fats.
- Fresh fruit – banana/ berries or any fruit you love
These pancakes are super easy to make (just add milk to the mix) and raise the bar thanks to the pretty Quinoa granola that is put right at the time of cooking. You don’t need any topping except a drizzle of maple.
Time to make : 10 minutes
Level : Easy
Taste & Consistency : fluffy, moist, mildly sweet with crunchy bits
Tip : be adventurous with your pancakes
Featured in the video :
Featured in this video
Dark Chocolate Almond flour Pancake Mix [75% nuts-dried fruit- seeds by weight, gluten free (no wheat/ no refined flour), vegan friendly] Just add milk to make the batter₹ 360 – ₹ 1,910 Select options
Quinoa Cruise Granola [56% nuts-seeds-dried fruit by weight, gluten free, vegan friendly, no refined sugar]₹ 1,195 – ₹ 4,380 Select options