- KNOW every single ingredient that goes into your Banana Bread
- Breakfast for days: Make a loaf and enjoy warm, nutty, moist Banana Bread for days
- Gluten free – no refined flour
- Vegan friendly – no dairy, no eggs
- Contains Raw banana flour (a prebiotic, good for gut)
- No Added Refined Sugar
- Zero Trans Fats
- Rich in healthy fats and plant protein
- 62% Nuts, fruit , seeds
- Low and complex sugar – we used coconut sugar , a lower GI sugar that is also nutrient dense
- Moist and tea-cake like
- Belgian Dark Chocolate – Intensely chocolate, bitter-sweet and is more pronounced on cacao flavours than banana. Decadent.
- Toast it and top with coconut butter, a drizzle of maple, salt and pepper. This is the best way to enjoy Banana Bread (Classic).
- Tastes great as is.
- Warm up a slice and top it with any nut butter of choice, Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut go particularly well with Dark Chocolate Banana Bread.
- Top with more banana slices or berries and some chopped walnuts.
This video is from when we were exploring the best toppings for your Banana bread slices. This is one of our top favourites.
Time to make : 5 minutes
Level : Easy
Taste & Consistency : nutty, mildly sweet and flavourful.
Tip : make sure your peanuts are toasted.
Featured in the video :
Almond flour Banana Bread mix (classic)
Almond flour Banana Bread mix (dark chocolate)