How are these pancakes a healthy, nutritious brekkie choice?
Here’s how we revolutionized pancakes for you with our #AlmondFlourPancakeMix
1. Instead of refined flour, we used #AlmondFlour (for healthy fats), raw banana flour (prebiotic) and #oats (sustainable carbs) to make it #GoodFoodForGut #highfiber #RichInNutrients
2. Instead of refined sugar, we used #CoconutSugar, that is a nutritious derivative of coconut sap. It is an #all-natural sweetener and has much lower GI than refined sugar.
3. Pancakes were at times avoided because they were empty calories (for the choice of ingredients used). We made them nutrient dense by using #BrilliantIngredients viz. nuts, seeds, oats, fruit and spices. Do you know that TNB pancakes are over 75% Seeds, Fruits and Nuts? A big effort by our R&D team towards innovating pancakes with a composition that unique at a global level.
4. TNB Almond flour Pancakes can be made without dairy – butter, milk and eggs. These are designed to be #VeganFriendly. This avoids inflammation and upset of hormones in the body known to be caused by dairy (see our earlier posts that detail this out).
5. Moist till the last bite thanks to the wholesome ingredients and to our R&D team.
6. After all these advancements in nutrition sciences, TNB Almond flour pancakes are designed to be very easy to use. #JustAddMilk and make melt-in-mouth pancakes in less than 5 minutes. Truly marvellous, isn’t it?
These taste great on their own because of the moist texture and from natural flavors of the top-notch ingredients. You could still have #BrekkieAdventures in your own imaginative ways. We suggest a topping of fresh fruit, maple and nut butter.
Hope it helps. Have a delicious, delicious day! 🙌🏻💚
BAKING WHERE SCIENCE MEETS ART Apprehensions and fears of baking are one too many. But, the world’s love for baked breakfasts viz. granola, waffles, breads,