Do you love to add a personal touch to everything you do for Diwali?
It adds a whole lot of fun to play around with Diwali breakfasts because it keeps the festive spirit alive right from when the day starts.
Not talking about Diwali day morning here because on that day there’s always a lack of time and the pressing list of to-dos line up your day. We know.
🌟We are talking about the mornings and breakfasts weeks before Diwali. RIGHT NOW. TODAY. 🌟
Here is a delightful #DiwaliBreakfast RECIPE for you : (save it for quick reference later)
💥GF ALMOND FLOUR PANCAKES drizzled with saffron-maple and topped with rose, pistachios and cardamom” 🥳
TO MAKE PANCAKES : 🥞
1. Use TNB Almond Flour Pancake Mix to make your batter in one easy step and make pancakes.
2. Stack your pancakes or plate them anyway you want. Drizzle with saffron-maple syrup.
3. Top with rose petals, pistachios (find both on #thenibblebox website) and cardamom
4. Enjoy warm!
TO MAKE THE SAFFRON-MAPLE DRIZZLE :
1. Soak 4-6 strands of saffron in 2 tablespoons of warm water for about 5-10 minutes
2. Add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup to the saffron water and mix till it dissolves.
3. That’s all. Your festive saffron-maple drizzle is ready to go on your pancakes.
TASTE : It tastes Diwali. So flavourful, delicious, Indian and festive. 💥🥳
#NoRefinedSugar #NoTransFats #NoDairy #GlutenFree #VeganFriendly
TRY IT AND LET US KNOW.
Hope it helps. Have a delicious, delicious day! 🙌🏻💚
BAKING WHERE SCIENCE MEETS ART Apprehensions and fears of baking are one too many. But, the world’s love for baked breakfasts viz. granola, waffles, breads,