Which is your favourite digestive health boosting food of these 8 amazing options? #Happygut=happyyou
Thanks to the brilliant research insights by experts world over for we can precisely now tell which foods work wonders for the health of human gut. Fermented foods are not the only way to feed your gut microbiome. Here are 8 amazing, delicious foods that we make a part of your TNB Breakfast #ForTheLoveOfYourGut
1. CHIA SEEDS because of high fiber in them, and your gut LOVES fiber. We use them in your Pancake Mixes and Granola.
2. Whole Rolled OATS are a great source of beta glucan fiber which makes Oats a very gut friendly food. And so you know why so many of your TNB Brekkies and snacks have Oats in them.
3. QUINOA is another grain that is a rich source of fiber and hence proves to be a gut friendly food. Do check out TNB Quinoa Cruise Granola, just the best!
4. BEETROOT is not just loaded in nutrients but the fiber in beets act as fuel for the gut. Your TNB Cosmic Clusters have it and also TNB Rose Milk Mix, coincidently both are kids favourites.
5. GINGER assists the gut in movement of food and so is quite a gut friendly food besides adding all the amazing flavour and benefits to your food. Don’t you just love the subtle kick of Ginger in all 7 of TNB GudNut?
6. UNRIPE BANANAS have inulin fiber in them and also resistant starch which make it an amazing prebiotic for your gut. Your TNB Pancakes, TNB Almond flour Banana Bread Mix and even the Mug Cake mixes have this as an important ingredient #EveryIngredientMatters
7. COCOA is a prebiotic too. Amazing, we know! Flavonols in Cocoa have proven to be great for the health of gut bacteria. Do checkout the wide category : CHOCOLATE on our website for all brekkies and snacks with high quality cocoa.
8. FLAX SEEDS are rich in soluble and insoluble fiber making them a good food for the gut. We love this ingredient and have added it to your Granola and Banana Bread Mix for all the goodness.
Not focusing on the health of your gut may lead to quality of bacteria in your gut go down which may cause issues like bloating, abdominal issues, nausea, etc.
Easiest way to feed your gut is by being mindful of the ingredients in your breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner and in every meal for that matter. If you love eating @thenibblebox breakfast and snacks, you know why we make it the way we make it. Your gut knows it, too!
Hope it helps. Have a delicious, delicious day! 🙌💚