ANSWERED : Your questions about the newly launched INGREDIENTS on the website :
Thanks for asking. We got your questions, @fernweh_seele , and thought it would help all our patrons if we answer here.
1. Do you sell each and every product in glass container?
A : Not all, but mostly. The main packaging for most is glass jars but you can also choose refill packs now. We also have zip lock bags for you (granola). The smallest packaging is for bars, cookies and granola samplers that come in single serve packaging (there are about 12 in that category – raw bars, granola bars, oat cookies, fig flaps).
2. How do I come to know the packaging type, for example, hazelnuts and all?
A : There is a selection drop-down on every ingredient and breakfast page on the website. In the same drop-down, you will find combinations of jar + refill, too. You can also find the packaging filter in the MENU bar for jars and refills separately. We would love to know how the new filters on the website are working for you. Do explore the SEARCH feature at the top of the menu bar, it is a NEW, revised one.
3. What design of containers?
A : Please take a look at the ingredient of your choice on the website. You can see the image for every ingredient in terms of its packaging. We have three variants of jars for different categories. Wish we could have as many as we wanted, but some day – aren’t glass jars just the best!
4. How much quantity?
A : For the newly launched INGREDIENTS, a small jar would weigh between 200g-300g, while a big jar would weigh between 500g-750g. You will find this option too on the ingredient page. You can always write to us on email for what you are looking. We try to always get back to you within 24 hrs.
A : The new launch includes jar packaging for the following :
🌱 Nuts : Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Walnuts, etc. 🌱 Seeds : Chia seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Watermelon seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame seeds, etc. 🌱 Dried fruit : Raisins, Cranberries, Apricots, Figs, Prunes, etc. 🌱 Others : Cacao Nibs, Belgian cocoa, Amaranth, Whole rolled oats, Oats flour, etc.
We did this for your convenience and to boost your happiness quotient because whole, nutritious, amazing food stored in pretty glass jars always do 🙂
6. What is the delivery time? A : Within 3-5 working days of placing your order. We are trying to get back to our even faster courier services. We deliver the fastest within Mumbai – you get it on day 2 of placing yoru order.
7. Are the nuts roasted? A : We have roasted options in NUTS for : Almonds, Cashews, Hazelnuts and Pistachios. Are you thinking about making nut butters or munch on roasted, flavourful nuts? We would really love to know.
8. What quality are your cashewnuts? A : The cashewnuts listed on the website are W240 grade : bold, creamy and very delicious.
Hope it helps. Have a delicious, delicious day! 🙌💚
SHOWN ABOVE : TNB Superfood (and super quick) Porridge (Rose and Pistachio) with all the amazing toppers. Have you tried all 3 of our creamy, easy porridges? YOU MUST!