5 things to look for when drinking #HotChocolate for its benefits (also helps with choosing the right kind of chocolate for you).
1. INGREDIENTS to be minimal, right and top-notch – Look for #BrilliantIngredients like cocoa mass/ cocoa butter which add to the benefits from chocolate. #ReadTheLabels Choose only real, quality ingredients when it comes to chocolate. Enjoy pure.
2. CHOOSE DARK Hot Chocolate – If the Chocolate in your hot chocolate is dark, the better it is as there will be no unwanted ingredients like milk solids, excess refined sugar, etc. Most hot chocolates are simply made using cocoa powder, sugar and milk – that is zero healthy fats and almost no benefits that a good chocolate is actually famous for. #ReadTheLabels There has to be pure chocolate on that list. #EveryIngredientMatters
3. VEGAN friendly – If the chocolate used in your Hot Chocolate has milk solids as one of the key ingredients, it not only deprives you of the benefits that you could get from it, but also gives a wrong idea about a really good beverage that Hot Chocolate is.
4. HEALTHY FATS – To make hot chocolate cheaper, the excellent natural cocoa butter (which is expensive) is extracted and is replaced with vegetable oils. Again, this degrades the quality of the Hot Chocolate and also makes extremely unhealthy #tansfats get into your body. #ReadTheLabels You never want vegetable oils in your Chocolate or Hot Chocolate. It should always be Cocoa mass/ Cocoa Butter instead.
5. TASTE – Real, pure chocolate has a way better taste and mouth feel than the other kind. The cocoa mass makes it feel luscious on the palette.
Once you have made your choice for drinking only the good quality, loaded with benefits Dark Hot Chocolate, you will never look back. Your taste buds will instantly know the difference. Till then, make full use of what we always suggest : #ReadTheLabels
Hope it helps. Have a delicious, delicious day! 💚🙌🏻
BAKING WHERE SCIENCE MEETS ART Apprehensions and fears of baking are one too many. But, the world’s love for baked breakfasts viz. granola, waffles, breads,