Just like what’s breakfast without some interesting twist to it? Boring, we know. And so a BIG part of creating your breakfast at TNB involves INNOVATION.
Innovation makes us a little slow with the new launches too but what comes out of it for you is absolutely worth all the wait.
Some of TNB’s craziest innovations have been the following :
1. PINK CITY GRANOLA – did you know of a granola so amazingly Indian with rose-pistachio-cardamom before Pink City and Millet Maverick? We innovated both of these back in 2014.
2. GUDNUT – 5 types of nuts, peanuts and chana coated in jaggery, poppy seeds and amazing Indian spices. Quite a first in the country! Our top ones are GudNut Peanuts and GudNut Pistachios.
3. COSMIC CLUSTERS – Technically we don’t want to call it a cereal from the reputation cereals have world over. This is a true invention – clusters made using whole Amaranth (rajgira). Made using #BrilliantIngredients for the brightest minds that deserve only #CleanLabelledFoods
4. SUPERFOOD PORRIDGE – #JustAddHotWater to make a creamy, warm, delicious Almond and Oats Superfood Porridge. These porridges scream innovation right from their composition all the way to an enjoyable experience.
5. PANCAKE MIXES – The innovation lies in that TNB Pancake Mix is #GlutenFree and consists of prebiotic ingredients #ForTheLoveOfYourGut. Also, you get fluffy, round, perfectly browned pancakes every single time. #JustAddMilk
6. BELGIAN HOT CHOCOLATE – We innovated by making your Hot Chocolate Mix of the highest possible quality, consisting of #HealthyFats from #CocoaButter and put in bits of #GreatForYou 70% dark chocolate right in the mix. Outstandingly luscious and aimed at giving you all the benefits from Cacao.
7. BANANA BREAD MIX – We never invented the Banana Bread, it happened over a century ago. What we did was to make the unreasonably time consuming process, super simple for you. Furthermore, we innovated its composition with wholesome, plant based and gluten free ingredients.
8. ROSE MILK MIX – A real, wholesome way to make your beverage truly nourishing. Three powerful foods come together to make you rethink what a milk mix should really look like. Not inspired, this one is again innovated by TNB for you.
9. FIG FLAPS – Okay, inspired but it had to undergo a complete overhaul which was far from easy. We made this free of gluten, dairy, and sugar. A top favourite of our little patrons who love centre filled biscuits!
These are less than 10% of what is on the TNB #BreakfastMenu for you (too less a space). Check them all out on the website and tell us what you love.