Who wants to get old quick? NO ONE.
While exercising in moderation and practising mindfulness are doing their bit to stop the malice of stress induced aging in its tracks, we’ve got to look close at what we are eating because YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
HOW YOU EAT has a lot to do with how your energy levels are, how slow or fast you age and how you score on the scale of well-being.
Here are some of the YOUTH BOOSTING INGREDIENTS that we generously make full use of in making your TNB breakfast because #EveryIngredientMatters :
1. DARK CHOCOLATE – darker your chocolate, more it has the rich antioxidant #flavanol that is known to take care of health of your skin.
2. BERRIES – Polyphenols in berries help maintain the function of mitochondria – your tiny energy powerhouses.
3. FLAXSEEDS – lignans in flaxseeds are known to reduce blood sugar levels and cholesterol, and are called free radical scavengers for their ability to neutralize the effect of free radicals.
4. SPICES – are known to boost collagen production and also prevent breakdown of collagen thus preventing the signs of premature aging.
5. NUTS – Vitamin E and healthy fats in Almonds and Pistachios help with boosting the health of your skin.
6. CHIA SEEDS – healthy fats, omega 3, alpha-linoliec acid and fiber in chia seeds are excellent for the health of women.
7. PUMPKIN SEEDS – are excellent to take care of the health of your hair, skin and nails by the production of collagen (collagen is a fibrous protein that gives your skin strength and elasticity).
Hope it helps. Have a delicious, youthful day! 🙌🏻💚