- Do you struggle to keep your breakfast and other meals clean, wholesome and overall health-boosting?
You are not alone. Life is not perfect and it can be fun to be persistent. While it is not in your hands to 100% control your circumstances, it is always possible to find ways to keep yourself motivated towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
When you make a decision to start afresh and live a life that is aimed at good health and well being, you do face plenty of problems. But how you respond to those problems is always in your hands.
🌻 Here are 7 WAYS that can help keep you motivated to stay steady on your goal of living a healthy lifestyle :
1. ASK WHY do you want to live a #HealthyLife :
Answer to this question at the start of your journey and remind yourself often why you are doing it. @simonsinek explains this concept in detail in his book #StartWithWhy
2. SET REALISTIC GOALS :
Look for small wins. According to psychologist #KarlWeick, big problems are best broken down into smaller ones with concrete achievable goals. #TakeYourTime #NoNeedToRush
3. EAT HEALTHY MEALS AND EXERCISE
4. CHOOSE TO BE AROUND PEOPLE WHO HAVE SIMILAR GOALS AS YOURS :
This is not difficult to understand
– Choose to be around friends who have mastered staying on track at all times whether it is eating the best food for her health or exercising everyday without fail.
5. KEEP HEALTHY OPTIONS HANDY :
It’s a no brainer that you will tend to eat more unhealthy foods if you have unhealthy foods in your kitchen. Make sure that your breakfast, snacks and other meals are made using brilliant ingredients and are truly nourishing to your body.
contd. in comments
Musician: Ilya Marfin
Journaling your journey will keep you motivated esp. when you struggle finding motivation on a relatively low day.
7. REMEMBER THAT CHANGE TAKES TIME :
Do not get disheartened when things don’t go your way. Change takes time and it starts small. Look close and stay driven.
“True life is lived when tiny changes occur” – #LeoTolstoy
Hope it helps. Have a delicious day, full of motivation! 🙌💚